About Sakakawea Country
Sakakawea Country is published by BHG Inc., a printer and publisher in west central North Dakota.
The print version of Sakakawea Country has been around for 40 years.
What a Sakakawea Country business has to say:
"Indian Hills Resort wouldn't be a travel destination without the help of Sakakawea Country. It's the publication I depend on to carrying my advertising message nationwide and in-state. While working the travel and sport shows at North Dakota Tourism booths, I've witnessed how Sakakawea Country is the most popular publication for prospective tourists. It's also important to me to have Sakakawea Country at all the state rest stops and widely distributed throughout the state. The newly-added web presence just makes Sakakawea Country the best choice yet.
The bonus is that Sakakawea Country is an affordable option in my marketing budget. Thanks, Sakakawea Country, for being an excellent choice for my advertising dollar!" Kelly Jo Sorge, Indian Hills Resort
What the marketers have to say:
" This is one of the most popular pieces, please send more as soon as you can. The rest area caretakers are going to have a fit without it. We have reserved two spaces for it in the rest areas because it is so popular and the caretakers can’t keep it stocked." Tammy Backhaus, ND Tourism
To learn more about how to get your message in Sakakakawea Country magazine or on the web site, contact us at email@example.com.
Here's what Sakakawea Country can do for you:
- Court potential customers
- Entice visitors to the region
- Support a publication that helps grow your community
- Be part of the most comprehensive publication for the region
- Don’t be overlooked when tourists are making their plans
- Advertise in a regional publication at a rate you can afford
- Be where the accommodations, access, maps, contact information, stories and pictures are front and center
- Advertise in a publication loaded with fishing, hunting and tourist information
- All rates are billable in January. Buy now, pay later
- Circulation reaches 40,000 prospective Sakakawea Country tourists and their families. More than 80,000 people will receive your message.